Trésor (Junior) Les trésors ...
Trésor Junior SmartBoard, PDF, PowerPointExpress 11e université Textbook
Express Grade 11 FrenchTrésor (Junior) Qu`est-ce que...
Trésor Junior Big BookTrésor (Junior) Mystère au m...
Trésor Junior ReaderExpress 10e théorique Teacher...
Express Grade 10 FrenchTrésor (Senior) Journal d`un ...
Trésor Senior Reader
J’AI BEAUCOUP À DIRE
- 1 CD with 100 photos
- 1 Teacher Guide that includes:
- Relevant activities for each photo
- A rubric to assess oral production
- Notes on assessment
- Notes to make full use of the photos in the classroom, including in the Media Studies portion of the course
- as warm-up activities for individual or group work
- as visuals to support short, improvisational conversations
- as visuals to discuss point of view
- as the basis for interior monologues, conversations and storytelling
- as a source for the media studies component of your course of studies
The Teacher Guide
- Previewing activities, designed to be completed with students before they see the photos. These include questions for predicting, assessing prior knowledge, introduction of unknown vocabulary, etc. They set the scene for what is to come.
- Before activities, designed to be completed as students see the photos for the first time, but before they begin to plan and create their oral or written activities. Students are usually asked to think about the relationship between the photographer and the subject and why the photo was taken.
- During activities serve two purposes:
- They are designed to lead to discussions on points of view, as well as discussions related to Media Students.
- They contain oral activities, such as role play, play the victim (ask and answer questions), and progressive story-telling. There are a sufficient number of activities so that different groups of students can work on different activities using the same photo.
- They contain written activities, such as report writing, letters, diary entries, emails, etc.
- After questions are designed to assist students in assessing their learning. Students may answer these questions as exit activities or in their learning journals/logs.
Products in this collection
Oral Communication J`ai beauco...
Oral Communication 100 photo CD and Teachers GuideOral Communication De quoi par...
Oral Communication Teachers Guide and Cards